Here are some more links to articles and overviews that I think are useful for writers, students and others of you who are interested in criminal behaviour and forensic psychology. As before links to these have been on Twitter at some point but, if you follow, may have passed you by. I hope these are of use and please let me know what other types of information you would like to see up on here!
- Excellent lecture notes on biological bases of crime are freely available here:
2. Explanations of Criminal behaviour. A useful paper on this available here
3. Very good overview of theories of criminal behaviour available here
4. Personality and Crime
5. A Theory Explaining Biological Correlates of Criminality
6. Genetic and Environmental Influences on Criminal Behavior. Useful paper and responses here